The world of me... sunshine!

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Yeah I would walk, and I'd surely walk away... If I wasn't such a sucker for you!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Yes, today was green day in fact, and I did have my green on. There's really not too much that went on today. I'm getting very excited for Florida... can't wait to get into the sunshine hehe but first there's all this work that I need to do! Its stressing me out quite a bunch! I have my Euro test tomorrow, and I literally know nothing, nothing at all. I guess you could say things are making me a little bit unedge... and its very frustrating! I find myself getting kinda angry at things people say, even if they are just dumb little things that shouldn't get to me. It's very strange!! Haha maybe it's the fact that some certain people keep flirting... HARMLESSLY... and yet I get a little on edge haha. Silly Katie!! But that's basically it for me at the moment, I'm headed to bed eventhough I hardly studied... i'm just still feeling a little under the weather! nighty night!

No more hurt pie!!! hahaha
~Katrina and the WAVES~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home