The world of me... sunshine!

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Speechless

Today, I just don't have much to say. I just feel kinda emotionally pooped out! Church was good, I enjoyed it... another good Sunday. My parents came home, that was nice! I missed them a lot!!! Then we went to see Passions again, and that was tough. I just feel like a bunch of thoughts, I don't even know what they are, but just thoughts that can't come out... becuase I have no idea what to say. I just don't know!! There's nothing coming out for once... shocker!!! I guess tonight there is a huge wall inside of me. Sorry to disappoint you! But yes, i'm out for the night.

There's this song called Pictures of you, by the Cure... and my ex told me to download it. It reminds us of us haha. Things are the way they are meant to be, I know it. =) just friends y'all.

Good night,
~Kates~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home