The world of me... sunshine!

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Woooshhh

Hello everyone. Today was a very long day with all the stuff I had to accomplish! I'm not even done either, and I actually think that it is Saturday hahaha. I am doing my laundry right now and packing haha, I didn't have any time with catalina and all! By the way it went pretty darn good... except for the fact that Greg A was stalking me, and err it was annoying me. He asked me to hang out afterwords haha but I was like "I can't!!!!" good thing huH! Yeah, I told Greg L that I would miss him... but he didn't say he would miss me, I kinda yeah, brushed that one off! Since he will probably miss SOMEONE ELSE more haha. hmmm oh well.. but I must say... there was this one person there (no greg's) and he was rockin my world haha... wooooie!! I'll give you a hint, he has been talked about before. Anyways, I got a little off track there! Our catalina show went pretty good, my group got our dolphins PERFECTLY both times, way exciting!!!! Well I will miss you guys when I'm gone. Have a good week!!! Love you all! Miss you elbow!!! Call my cell ok dokie!!
Katie---SUNSHINE!
-- One more teenie thing, Beau told me that I was, In fact, a catalina cutie! hahaha awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home