The world of me... sunshine!

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

ORANGE!

Hm.. I really like the color orange. I got these cool new running shorts that I got to wear today (along with my lime green teeshirt!) because it was nice and warm out. I think the shorts made me feel fast. I like orange.

Well kids, today was a much better day than yesterday. I don't feel very stressed out anymore. I have a track meet tomorrow and i'm kinda nervous about it, but I know that I will try my best and hope we win... because like elbow said, our coach might kill us if we don't. I am running in 4 events which is really insane. I have never ran that many in a track meet ever before in my life. I have the 4x800 relay, the mile, the 800, and then a JV 4x400. Wish me and elbow luck!!

OH another good thing! I got home and Greg started to talk online to me... and usually he's just kinda a butthead, but today he was really nice to me. It just kinda made me in a better mood. He told me that I crack him up all the time and that i'm just really funny! He was in a good mood, and that just was good. At first I didn't even think I was talking to the right person hahaha. BUt it was a nice change for him to be nice to me for once... afterall I give him rides to school everyday..... hahaha. Out of the goodness of my heart right!! hehe ;)

I must get going! I still haven't done much of my homework. I have been working on my paper due on friday that has to be 3 pages long. Yeah I just started writing it tonight, but i'm pretty far, so I think it will be ok. If not, it will be a long night tomorrow night after my meet! Have a good one!!!

Sunshine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home