The world of me... sunshine!

Monday, April 05, 2004

Only 16!

Sometimes it feels like I want to grow up too fast. I feel like I am an old fart at times, like I am growing up too fast, or pushing myself to grow up. But heck! I'm only 16... no where's near being a grown-up! I need to stop rushing things. A friend said to me today after we saw the Prince & Me, that she wishes she were married. I hear that a lot now, everyone seems to get all caught up in finding their "significant other" so quickly, because i'm sure they forget that they are only 16 YEARS OLD! haha but I do also... I just wonder why everyone seems to want to rush their life including myself!? JUST SLOW DOWN! yeesh

Well another thing. I finally decided to talk to greg about friends. Lately as you may know, he hasn't been too good of a friend to me and I was quite frusterated! I said that I wanted to be friends like we used to be, becuase right now he hardly talks to me. I think I got through to him, but who knows for sure on that one. However, I did mention to him that he wasn't talking much to me and he used the thing like "oh well you got eric to talk to... you guys seem to talk a lot" blah blah. well that's not true... I don't really have anything to say to eric anymore! so yep! Overall though, it went good, so hopefully things will get better!

Oooo one more note before I hit the hay... the moon tonight was HUGE! I think it was the biggest moon ball I have ever seen, it really did look like cheese!! And for Dontrell... you aren't a loser! You're a cool kid, you have cool shirts (hahahaha), and you've got a good head on your shoulders!! Night!

Sunshine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home