The world of me... sunshine!

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Dontrell

This is not a letter to dontrell, the blogger, its just that I like the name dontrell. HA Just kidding. I felt like messin around with you buddy...

Anyways. Today was an awesome day. I got to go to kohls with my mom. That was fun, and I got some stuff. I think the best part of my day though was when I was with cession. I really enjoy being with them, they are all awesome people. I haven't seen them in like 3 weeks so it was kinda crazy!!! We got our shirts today and that was cool! And we talked about our free:cession thing which is in 2 weeks, and I'm really pumped about it. Me and AJ and Greg were all talking about it, and thinking about who we would invite, and they are really excited about it also. SO yes! Shall be rockin it!!! Hey nate... How did big D do in basketball?! hahaha that was a good one!

It was a beautiful letdown
When You found me here
Yeah, for once in a rare blue moon
I see everything clear
I'll be a beautiful letdown
That's what I'll forever be
And though it may cost my soul
I'll sing for free

Yeah Switchfoot rocks,
Katie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home