The world of me... sunshine!

Thursday, May 06, 2004

A reason to start over new.... and the reason is you

Well this is a super good song, "The Reason" by Hoobastank. Ahhh.... I like it HUGELY! But anyways, when someone tells you part of the song that goes... "I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is you " I think that they are trying to tell you something. At least that is the way it goes for me. The final show of Friends also did it. Come on, if you haven't watched the show then I won't give it away, but it turned out to be a good ending!! You probably have no idea where i'm going with this, but I am not going to say anything else about it. It's time for me to just stop talking!! Weird.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home