The world of me... sunshine!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

YO YO

Hey everyone!

It was a usual day for me. I got a D- on my Euro test, suprise suprise! I am just not smart in that class... but I tried!!! Yeah grades... psh!

Um not much else. I honked at a cop today by accident becuase my hands accidently pushed the horn!!! Yeah, I looked dumb because I was pretending to wave out the window at someone... and uhh... there were no cars or anyone around! Hahaha. My mom thinks i'm a dork hahahaha! Ellen, don't worry, we will find someone!!!! Has to be extra cool and pass my test, so my eyes are peeled!! And sorry to hear about your car Dontrell!!! That's such a bummer! Maybe you'll win the lotto or something, then you could get a new car! Anyways, later!!

Katrina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home