The world of me... sunshine!

Monday, April 26, 2004

I'm not givin up, not givin up, I'm not givin up now!!

Wow, I haven't written in a while, sorry Nate! Well prom was awesome!!!! I had so much fun with elbow... we stayed out real late, and we are definilty paying up for it today. Track was so hard, I felt like I was going to fall asleep running... even through a really hard workout! It wasn't good... the feeling of passing out, throwin up came to me... so I realized that I need so much more sleep! haha.

We filmed a little video today. That was fun stuff. And I heard that Big d is going to arrive! That's very exciting... i think. Yes it is. Ah I don't know. It must be if I am talking about it. Who knows... hahaha... hmmm.... someone must know what i'm thinking, I sure don't!!

Ah well I am contemplating whether to do some more homework or go to bed. I have a lot of stuff to do this week, but I also need my sleep. I think i'm going to go to bed.. so I can race good tomorrow hopefully. Well later!!!

KATIE (that's for you willis!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home