The world of me... sunshine!

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hey, its me. Things are kind of stressful, but I think they will get better, at least i'm hoping so! I'm kinda having a tough time becuase I just cut the chains with my lover last night. Today he didn't even talk to me at school, there was no word spoke... and its hard! All my friends were really proud of me, waiting for me to finally do it... but it doesn't feel so good. I'm still upset, after I found out from many people that he talked on the phone to this girl I don't like at all. Oh well... he deserved it. Other than my "old" lover, I have a TON of homework to do. It's really adding to the stress haha! I have to go to catalina tomorrow morning, band festival after school, not to mention homework when I get home. AHHHH Well I must go do that stuff now. Hasta~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home