The world of me... sunshine!

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

HEY HEY!!!

Today was such a good day. I mean some things went bad... but wow... I have awesome people in my life! I just need to say that. I uh yeah! Wow... hahaha. I most def. love my friends and Greggo!!! Man they make me way happy. Haha so yeah I love you guys dearly... that is all!

Anyways... I ran real good today finally. I have been waiting to get back to where I usually am, and I finally got there. I am way happy and proud about it.

Umm.... HEY BETHO! hahaha and anneke... Twinker!!!! hahaha that is way funny

I can't wait till friday... I get to hang out with Greg and a lot of people!!! Shall be fun!!!! Yes I love it!

Anyways, I can't write anymore!
Katiers!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KATO!! its me Betho!! yay twinker!! hahahha that was a long one for ya. thought you'd like it. YOU KICKED ASS TODAY SWEETIE yay!!!! heh heh yea today was better for me too. and i get to run tomorrow with anneke! yessssss. welll i'm going to go hehehe. LOVE YOU!!!

-beezy for sheezy

September 22, 2004 at 9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home