The world of me... sunshine!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Ahhhh

Well hmm... school stresses me out. Cross stresses me out. I miss my Greggo a lot and that stresses me out. I don't need to stress on any of this hahaha. I think I just need more sleep and more visits!!! Hahaha. Um well I really don't know what else to say!! Check out this song I wrote about me and Anneke... it is way whack, but way funny!!! See yaa!!

Katie and Anneke were the best of friends
All through their high school days
Both members of the laughing club
Both not active in any plays!

After Practice Katie went off looking for her big white van
Anneke looked all around this school and all she found was a man!
Well it wasn't 2 weeks after she got married that Anneke started gettin bored S
he put on head phones, put in many cd's, and started praying to the Lord.

Well she finally got the nerve to file for divorce
she'd let the law take it from there
But that man walked through her room and said
"boy I sure love your hair"

Right away Katie found her big white van and drove over to Anneke's house
She held Anneke's hand and they worked out a plan
and it didn't take them long to decide that the man had to die!

Goodbye Man!
Those black-eyed peas
They tasted all right to me man!
You feelin' weak?
Why don't you lay down and sleep man?
Ain't it dark... Wrapped up in that tarp man?

The cops came by to bring the man in
They searched the house high and low
Then they tipped their hats and said,
"thank you ladies if you hear from him let us know!"

Well the weeks went by and Spring turned to Summer
And Summer faded into Fall
And it turns out he was a missing person who nobody missed at all!!

So the girls bought some land on Lakeshore road by all of the pretty trees
They sell rasberry jam and they worked on a tan
and they don't lose any sleep at night!
'cause the man had to die!!
Goodbye man... We need a break
Let's go out to the lake man
We'll pack a lunch!! And stuff you in the trunk man
Well is that all right? Good!! Let's go for a ride man!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home