The world of me... sunshine!

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Catchin up!

Well I thought I better write since I haven't in a very long time! It has been a very rough week and I am so glad to finally get through it. Track is now finished for me as of today which is awesome. School is winding down, thank goodness because it is very stressful this week. Anneke and I had fun today though. We decided that we are going to go camping together sometime with Elbow! We are all really good friends, and get along so well! I love them dearly!

Hm something not good happened today. I got my first "talkin" to by a cop. Yes that was not good and I almost cried!! I was all shooken up, and I was going to Greg's house and his mom had to calm me down becuase I was shakin in my boots... plus my parents weren't home, so there was no one to comfort my scaredness! Hmm I wonder what the rents will say!! Ahhh well I need to get some sleep before I get any more stressed out! I am indeed a good driver... but I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time!

hmm Sunshine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home